Terms and Conditions
Australia Wide Delivery
Goods will be processed after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping and handling/packaging fee.
Orders $50.00 and under incur a $13.95 shipping fee.
Orders between $50.01 and $100 in total incur a $18.95 shipping fee
Orders between $100.01 and $150 in total incur a $29.95 shipping fee
Orders over $150 incur a $33.00 shipping fee.
The Shipping fee includes indeminity of up to $50 for loss or damage to your goods whilst in transit.
The shipping fee includes GST and will be applied to the total of your order during checkout.
- The fee covers delivery to most areas serviced by our transport provider. Redelivery of goods attracts a fee of $5.50
- Cupboardware will deliver orders by road transport from our Brisbane premises. Our transport provider is unable to deliver to a PO Box. Please provide a residential or business address for shipping.
- Items ordered that can be sent by parcel post satchels in some cases will be sent via Australia Post.
- If you elected to have the driver leave the consignment in a safe spot, he will try do so, or if you elected for the consignment not to be left if no one is available to receive it, then the driver will leave a card with a phone number on it and return the consignment to the nearest depot to be held in safe keeping. When the receiver arrives home, they need to call the number on the card and request the freight be redelivered at a convenient time.The receiver can also collect the consignment from the depot if convenient.
- If you absolutely require a signature for your delivery, the courier company will call to advise specific delivery date and 4 hour window. Please note that this can result in a slight delay for your delivery, as it may require one to five days to raise the receiver and appoint a delivery date.
Depending on your location please allow 5 to 10 working days for delivery.
Delivery times are based on delivery to capital cities. Deliveries outside of these areas will take longer.
Additional shipping fee
An additional shipping fee may apply for certain orders when the delivery address is outside our transport providers main delivery routes.
Our sales staff will contact you prior to dispatch. Please contact Cupboardware for more information.
Cupboardware reserves the right to deliver goods to the nearest transport depot and not to the buyers shipping address. This will apply when the buyers location is considered by Cupboardware to be outside normal delivery locations. The buyer will then be able to collect goods from the transport depot once they arrive.
The flat rate is based on a standard order + packaging as determined by the seller.
The seller shall be in no circumstance be liable to the Buyers for any loss including consequential loss or damage however caused resulting from non-delivery or late delivery of any of the goods.
The buyer shall give the seller authority to leave (A.T.L) the goods shipped by courier at the nominated address front door or in a safe place as nominated by the delivery driver if nobody is at the premises to accept delivery.
Once the delivery has been made the goods become the responsibility of the buyer.
Any reason the goods are required to be redelivered due to no access to delivery address or not safe to leave goods at front door as a result of nobody at premises to accept delivery a redelivery Fee of $5.50 will apply.
The Redelivery fee is required to be paid before goods can be delivered.
The seller shall be in no circumstance be liable to the Buyer for any loss including consequential loss or damage however caused resulting from the authorization to leave ( A.T.L ) the goods if nobody is available to accept delivery.
The seller shall be in no circumstance be liable to the buyer for any loss including consequential loss or damage caused by the goods being returned to the transport providers depot as a result of nobody being available to accept delivery and the transport driver deemed that it was not safe to leave the goods (A.T.L) at the front door.
- Regular shipping: this is our standard delivery method and is based on total load weight. Note: in some circumstances, the maximum weight we can ship in one consignment is 20kg, therefore for orders over 20kg may be shipped in seperate consignments and may have multiple tracking numbers. All of our products show weight details.
- Bulk freight: if your order is more than 20kg you can contact us for further delivery options.
- Shipping is added to your order at the time of checkout. We use freight companies or Australia Post depending on the size of the article.
We accept international orders online for most products but only calculate to ship within Australia, therefore your order will be accepted online and an email sent to you for additional shipping charges.
The delivery options and additional delivery charges will be clearly stated in our email. If customers requiring international delivery choose not to accept the additional charges they can request their order to be cancelled and money refunded.
- Damaged – short or incorrect delivery claims must be made within 7 days of receipt. Please email us with Invoice date
- Reason for return
- Customer contact
Helping us to help you.
All returns are subject to stock being in original condition i.e. still current stock – being in:
- Original Packaging and have been purchased within 14 days.
- Shipping/Handling, packaging and courier charges are non – refundable.
- Goods being returned for any reason must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- The cost to return the goods is at the buyer's expense.
A 15% restocking fee will apply for returned goods when the buyer has ordered in error or has changed his or her mind or any reason other than a sales error by Cupboardware staff.
Example: Buyer has incorrectly measured resulting in supplied goods being either to large or small to fit the buyer's required application.
Due to the costs involved we are unable to supply free of charge samples of our products.
Items can be purchased individually e.g. handles. The shipping/handling fee will still apply to each order.
Thank you for your understanding with regards to our samples policy.